Learning quran for beginners, The Holy Prophet has told us that reading the Qur’an has four benefits, as it brings peace and mercy, just as the angels protect its readers, and God reminds them of whoever has it, and every letter he recites is rewarded with ten good deeds, and whoever recites it is counted among the people of the Qur’an who are the people of God and his own. Who was reciting it?
Table of Contents
Learning quran for beginners
The Noble Qur’an is a light by which the Muslim guides the path of the straight path and by which he imitates, and in this article, we will review the most successful way to memorize and learn the Qur’an, and this is a method that depends on continuing diligence every day.
This is a special method for those who want to learn it and cannot associate with a sheikh, and he is a student at his hand. To learn the Quran without a teacher.
Means for learning quran for beginners
The moral means
Before starting Learning quran for beginners, you must have a strong determination to learn the Great Qur’an, so that difficulties will be overcome and lighten up, and you will earn a reward for every effort you exert, and make the matter of learning easy for you.
Renewal of the intention
As it is necessary to ensure that all this effort is for the sake of God Almighty and there is nothing other than it, and it is preferable before embarking on this step to pray two rak’ahs for the need, so that God Almighty may support you on this step, and in the prayer of need ask your Lord Almighty to facilitate learning of the Qur’an, stand With this prayer in the middle of the night, this called for your hope to be fulfilled and your claim answered.
This method requires you to obtain a Qur’an, preferably of large size, but the most important thing is that its letters are colored, audio recordings, an internet connection, and a computer device to see and hear the readings.
Tips for Learning quran for beginners
- Wake up right on time after Fajr prayer however much as could reasonably be expected.
- Take in a sentence each day from the standards of Tajweed from a common book or through the Internet or YouTube.
- When you finish from the book of decisions of Tajweed open the Qur’an (letters not shaded) and read any section and attempt to remove the decisions in it, compose on a nearby book.
- Use the Quran in colored letters and survey the decision for every day. Continuously read out loud to fortify your voice and control the right way to express the letters, so perusing the Qur’an is mandatory with the tone.
- Reward yourself at whatever point you violate an arrangement of tone, and the more you improve your way to express letters.
- Read before your companions and gain from their recommendation. Improve your voice, as the Messenger of God, may God favor him and award him harmony, stated: (Adorn the Qur’an with your voices).
How do we teach reading the Qur’an in aya institute?
Learning quran for beginners, the method of teaching the Noble Qur’an varies according to the age of the students and their abilities. If they are children, the teacher should start with them by spelling the Arabic letters, then after mastering them, the teacher begins writing the individual words to his students and training them to read and correct their pronunciation.
Then if the students master the spelling and reading, then the teacher can present the Basmalah and Surat Al-Fatiha on them, and training them to recite it, then the teacher goes ahead with the short surahs until the student masters it and moves on to others, and the student and teacher keep on doing that, and the teacher does not miss to allocate time to review previous lessons from time to time, as for the methods used to teach the Qur’an to adults, they vary.
Show the collective recitation after the teacher has taught his students the correct method of recitation, or he sets up competitions among them in which they compete for complete mastery according to the ability of each student, and the Qur’an can be taught to adults by reading and repeating, so the teacher reads a part of the verse and then the students repeat it behind him, and this is a guarantee of correcting Recitation for poor reading of students.
Etiquette of reciting the Holy Quran
There is a set of morals that it is desirable for the reader of the Qur’an to come to it when reciting it, including:
- Sincerity of the intention to God Almighty in recitation.
- Evoking the majesty and status of the Qur’an, and the servant invoking God in recitation.
- Clean the reciter’s mouth with a toothpick before beginning to read.
- It is desirable for the recitation to be performed after purification and ablution, while it is permissible for the reciter to not perform ablution.
- Choose the appropriate clean place for reciting the Holy Quran.
- It is desirable to face the qiblah, and to recite with reverence, serenity, and the presence of the heart.
- Repeating refuge and basmalah when starting recitation.
- Repeating verses and repeating them in order to reflect on them, and sensing the words of God – Glory be to Him – when passing a verse of torture, or passing through a verse of praise to God, and so on.
The virtue of Learning quran for beginners
Whoever was keen Learning quran for beginners, has attained many virtues, including: He will intercede for his companions on the Day of Resurrection. He brings good deeds and a great reward to the people of his recitation.
It protects against falling into slips and taboos. He gives his family charity over all people. The Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “The best of you is he who learns the Qur’an and teaches it.”