ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn Islam Online With Aya Institute
The Learn Islamic Studies course is specially designed for adults Muslims and children who want to learn more about their religion.
Aya Institute keeps in mind all the nuances and offers an all-in-one course that’s carefully formulated to cover the wide range of subjects essential for every Muslim to learn.
Each subject has been critically analyzed and divided into several modules from fundamental to advanced based on the knowledge shared in the lectures. The subjects targeted in this course are mentioned below.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Seeking education is compulsory for every Muslim man and woman”. (Al-Tirmidhi 74)
Islamic Studies online course is specially designed for all Muslim brothers and sisters to get knowledge about Islam from a beginner to advance level. This course will help you get in-depth knowledge about the Quran, Hadiths, Sunnah, and other Islamic events and practices.
The Islamic Studies course is equally beneficial for adults and children. Through this course, you will learn to become a better and practicing Muslim.
But no need to worry because at Aya Institute, we offer complete Islamic studies course online for you to educate you more about Islam and help you apply it in your daily life. This Islamic studies online course is a great source of knowledge about Islam as a religion.
If you want to understand Islam in a complete and meaningful way, this course is specially designed for you. This course will provide in-depth research about Islamic history and events while also educating you about the other aspects like the Quran, Hadith, Fiqh, and pillars of Islam.
The course is for all kinds of Muslim brothers and sisters, beginner or advanced learners. It is structured according to the following three different levels.
- Beginner ( Learning about Quran recitation, Basic pillar of Islam, prayers, and Du’a)
- Intermediate ( Learning about Quran Tajweed, Islamic History, and famous Hadith and Sunnah)
- Advanced ( Learning about Fiqh, Islamic Shariah, Research and Ijtihad)
One thing that makes Aya Institute different from all the other online teaching academies on the internet is its curriculum-based courses designed under the supervision of renowned teachers of the Islamic world.
‘Aqidah’ is an Arabic term that means creed. This subject will cover the essential beliefs necessary to call oneself a Muslim. This will cover areas including:
- Pillars of Islam
- Aqidah Khatam-e-Nabuwat or The believe that Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is the last Prophet of Allah SWT
- Belief in angels
- Belief in all the revelations and Holy Books
- Belief on the Day of Resurrection
- And the Belief in the life hereafter
The ‘Fiqh’ is the Islamic Law. The Islamic course of Aya Institute offers a deep understanding of the matters of Islamic Law. The syllabus is divided into fundamentals and advanced topics covering the four prominent schools of thought of Fiqh namely Maliki, Hanafi, Shafi, and Hanbali.
This section of the course will cover specifically the sayings of our beloved Prophet (SAW). They target the talks, conversations, statements, and communication of the Holy Prophet (SAW). The hadiths of the Holy Prophet (SAW) are the ‘backbone’ of Islamic civilization. It serves as the fundamental source of religious and moral guidance. It aims to teach the Muslims how our beloved Prophet (SAW) wanted the Muslims to live their lives.
The Islamic History module of our Islamic Studies course has been specially designed that fully covers the history of Islam. From its creation, to how Islam was spread in the world, the Golden age of Islam, and the present. This course will pour light on every aspect from big achievements to historical losses, this course enables effective learning for everyone taking this course.
This section of Our Islamic Studies course will provide a deeper understanding of the Holy Quran to anyone taking this course. From understanding the meaning of the verses of the Quran to having an insight into the purpose of the reveal of the specific Surah or verse (Shan e Nuzool), this area will help to master the Tafseer of the Holy Book of Allah SWT.
WHY TAKING THIS COURSE
Islam is not just confined to Shariah law, but it’s a complete way of life. If you learn Islam in its true essence, you can live a happy, prosperous and peaceful life. This will not only benefit you but also the people around you.
Learning Islamic studies will help you understand Islam which you can apply in your daily life. You should take this course for the following two reasons.
- To become a better Muslim yourself. What’s the use of seeking knowledge if you don’t apply it in your daily life? Islam as religion provides humanity with a complete code of conduct.
- Once you learn the teachings of Islam and develop your personality according to the teaching of Islam, not only you will succeed in this life but hereafter.
- To become a role model and an ambassador of Islam. Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world. A lot of non-Muslims get inspired by Muslim preachers who are themselves great role models of Islam. Thus, it is massively important for you to have a great grip on the teachings of Islam so that you can become an ambassador of Islam.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Islamic studies course is a whole package in itself. It includes learning about the Quran, from its recitation to memorization. Islamic history and life of Prophet Muhammad(SAW), his family, and companions will teach you the greatest lessons necessary to develop life skills.
The knowledge of Sunnah and its importance, Islamic prayers, and supplications will make you a practical Muslim.
Moreover, learning about Islamic jurisprudence(shariah), Hadiths and Fiqh would make you stand out among the ranks of educated Muslims and you will be able to preach and spread Islam through your knowledge and behavior (Ikhlaq). There are five major sections of this Islamic studies course.
- Quran: It will include learning Quran recitation, tajweed, memorization, and Tafseer as you proceed from a beginner to advance level
- Islamic History: This section will cover all the events before and after the arrival of Prophet Muhammad(SAW) till the present day.
- Islamic Shariah: It covers the laws and regulations made obligatory by Islam for you to become a practical Muslim
- Hadith and Sunnah: The knowledge of Hadees and Sunnah enables us to shape our lives according to the will of Allah and his Prophet Muhammad(SAW).
- Fiqh and Ijtihad: This section covers the work done in Islamic Shariah by the Islamic scholars from different schools of thought, and the research needed to solve modern-day problems in the light of Islamic teachings.
WHY CHOOSE AYA INSTITUTE FOR YOUR ONLINE LEARNING?
Wondering why should you choose Aya Institute? We not only aim to make Aya Institute the best online learning platform on the internet but our goal is to create future leaders of the Islamic world who have a decent knowledge concerning Islam and the Quran. Some of our salient features are:
1-One-on-One Focused Classes
All the classes at the platform of Aya Institute will be one-on-one focused sessions to provide a better understanding and learning environment.
The curriculum and syllabus of all the courses at our institute have been personalized and customized by renowned teachers to maintain the quality of learning.
3-Highly Qualified Teachers & Scholars From Al-Azhar University
All the teachers and Qaris at Aya Institute are experienced graduates from Al-Azhar University, Egypt, and renowned teachers from all around the world. You can have a look at our teachers here.
4-Female Tutors For Our Islamic Sisters
We understand the need and hence provide on-demand female Quran tutors and lecturers, especially for our Islamic sisters.