How to learn the quran fast and easy ? Millions of Muslims around the world seek to memorize the Noble Qur’an to draw close to God Almighty and by the Sunnah of His Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – but the majority face difficulty in how to memorize the Holy Qur’an easily.
How to learn the quran fast and easy ?
Having a sincere intention to memorize the Noble Qur’an, and to memorize the Qur’an to be to obtain the pleasure of God Almighty, and to harness the mind and spirit to preserve the Qur’an, and try to move away from matters that distract a person from memorizing the Holy Qur’an, and which cause waste of time.
Asking for help from God – Mighty and Sublime – during prayer, and you are in the hands of God to ask him for help in helping you to memorize the Holy Qur’an, to win his paradise and obtain his approval, just as it is necessary to insist on God in this matter to help you on it.
Excessively asking for forgiveness to erase the sins that you have committed, and you should avoid sins that will forget the command of memorizing the Holy Qur’an, and it is not appropriate for the Book of God to commit sins while memorizing the Book of God.
That you have the will and determination for this matter, so you should not be lazy, because the matter will be exhausting in the beginning, but soon God will make it easy for you.
More tips about how to learn the quran fast and easy
That you organize your affairs through a table showing the hours that you will spend to memorize the Holy Qur’an, and you must control yourself through the number of pages that you will accomplish today in memorizing.
You must make a daily review of what you have memorized during the day, and that this review is at the end of the day after completing the preservation, and you should also make a weekly review of what you have saved.
The exploitation of the firstborn, and the firstborn means that a person memorizes the Qur’an in the early hours of the dawn, as these hours are best for memorizing the Holy Qur’an, and the mind and the brain are in a state of full activity, and the Holy Qur’an that a person memorizes in the early hours of dawn remains for a longer period in memory.
That a person understands what he is reading; Memorization does not only mean indoctrination, but the meanings of the verses must be studied to memorize them, and this matter facilitates memorization for a person.
Try to read what you have memorized during your prayer, and in this way, you will preserve what you memorized, and make sure that you have not forgotten the verses that you memorized, and it is also a very good way to review what you have memorized.
The importance of memorizing the Holy Quran
How to learn the quran fast and easy ? Memorizing the Qur’an while understanding its meanings is a matter that is required by Shari’a. God, may He be glorified and exalted, has revealed the Qur’an to recite and manage its meanings, to act upon it, to judge it among people, and to claim creation by it, and to preach it or to warn, and this can only be done by understanding the meanings of the Qur’an.
Al-Karim, Ibn Abd al-Barr mentioned in Jami al-Bayan al-‘Ilm that the first rank and degree of seeking knowledge is for the Qur’an to be memorized and understood, and he mentioned that what helps to understand its meanings must be learned.
What helps to memorize the Holy Quran ?
It is considered one of the most important help for a Muslim to memorize the Noble Qur’an and to know knowledge, to fear God – glory be to Him – and to pray a lot.
The Muslim should fear God – the Glory and the Exalted -, be patient and patient, and repeat the Holy Qur’an frequently so that he can train and get used to memorizing.
How to memorize the Holy Quran ?
To know how to learn the quran fast and easy follow the following:
- The best thing that a Muslim can invest his time in is a remembrance of God – glory, and majesty -, and the best remembrance is the recitation and memorization of the Holy Qur’an, and this can be achieved through the following method:
- Memorizing one page of the Noble Qur’an daily, while reading the part that follows the part of it that is preserved by looking at the Qur’an.
- If a Muslim starts memorizing a part of the Qur’an, then on the first day he memorizes the first page of it, in addition to reading the entire blessed part.
- Since each part Of the Holy Qur’an contains twenty pages, so he will recite a portion of the blessed twenty times during his memorization period for Juz’s Amma, which makes it easy for him to memorize, and this is how he does in every part of the Holy Qur’an
- It takes about half an hour to read one part of the Holy Qur’an, so Hafez can divide the part he wants to read into two parts, so he recites half of it in the morning and the other half in the evening.
- Reading a part can be replaced by hearing it, and the Muslim should read it one day and hear it one day, and the Muslim can, if his time is short or slow in memorizing, or otherwise, he can memorize half a page per day instead of an entire page, and thus he reads half a part per day as well. A whole part. You can make one day a week for review only, without memorizing.
Importance of How to learn the quran fast and easy
There are several things that a Muslim should be careful with to make memorizing easier for him, including:
- Take care to choose the appropriate time to start memorizing.
- Choosing the appropriate place for conservation, so that the dispersals are few.
- Dedicate all that is occupied before starting to memorize.
- Eat sugars; Because conservation is the function of the mind and the mind is fed on sugars.
- Starting memorization when a Muslim is between hunger and satiety.