quranic qaida is the best way to teach the Qur’an is the ideal way to teach the Qur’an to children and teach it by starting with them by learning spelling, and after mastering the spelling, the child begins to learn to read by pronouncing the letters correctly, then after being able to read he starts writing some words for him, and it is preferable to start with Basmalah, Surat Al-Fatiha and some short Suras. This program has it on a daily basis with a review of what was previously taken, and there is a method of teaching spelling to children called the Nooranya method. According to its author, it is currently in print as a separate book.
What is the rule of quranic qaida ?
quranic qaida is known as one of the sciences related to the Holy Qur’an, and it was named by that name. In relation to its author, Sheikh Noor Muhammad Al-Haqqani, and this method begins with knowing the number of letters of the spelling.
Then knowing the characteristics of the letters with knowing the letter exits and everything related to it in terms of definition and the location of the director and so on, then knowing the meaning of the letter and everything related to the letters in terms of drawing, and similar letters the reason for its name is that.
Then knowledge of the most important part of it, which is the movements in the Arabic language, and the student begins to learn the spelling of the letters of the language and intonation, and this method is used with children in particular, as it is used with non-Arab primary school students.
Those who cannot read and write, step by step step by step through the verses of the Holy Quran; It is a practical application of the Arabic language and the intonation of the Qur’an, and it is used by teachers of children and non-Arabs and teachers of learning difficulties.
quranic qaida is a book on how to read the language with a focus on drawing the Qur’an. Because its purpose is to read the Qur’an and not only the language, then the author added some Qur’an phoneme for some of the reciters who read by investigating the chopping and clarification of the letters. Like Al-Hosari and Abdel-Basit, who the author added in an easy and comfortable way to the ear, which helps the student to reach the degree of mastery, and to accept learning the rule in scientific sequential steps.
Author of Al quranic qaida
Sheikh Noor Muhammad Haqqani, the author of al-Qaida al-Nuraniyah, was born in the year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-five AD in the state of Punjab in India, and completed his legal studies in one of its famous religious schools.
After that he completed his studies in the specialty of hadith and its sciences at the hands of the modernist Ahmad Ali Al-Sahanbouri, and authored a number of books and wrote in its approach to education; Like his book, Al-Qaida Al-Noorania, it was widely accepted by Muslims, and he died – may God have mercy on him – in the year one thousand nine hundred twenty-five AD.
The names of Al quranic qaida
The Nuranic qaida has many names; Of which:
- Al-Fathia base; According to Sheikh Fathi Al-Madani, who added some amendments to it and set some rules on it.
- Al-Baghdadi base; It differs from al-Qaida al-Noorania only in that some of its words are not from the Arabic language.
- Al noranya Qaeda, all its words are from the Holy Quran.
- Noor al-Bayan base.
- The Meccan base.
- Rabbiniah base.
- The haquanya base.
- Forquan rule.
The importance of learning the rule of Light
- The importance of learning the quranic qaida is due to many reasons, and explain it as follows:
- Her attachment to the Qur’an and the Arabic language, and she is interested in everything that needs reading in particular, and writing in general.
- Its gradation, ease and clarity for the student, far from complexity, in addition to the presence of many examples and exercises from the Qur’an. To measure students ‘understanding and comprehension, while building students’ minds to understand letter and word shapes.
- Distinctively arranged and divided, with many colors; To set letters and words.
- Its fruits are in the supremacy of its students.
- Its authorship is in a style similar to that of ancient Muslim scholars, and this method is based on dealing with the subject of the book, and the scholar wrote his book to address some issues in the way of learning the Qur’an.
- Adopts Ottoman drawing and Quranic pronunciation of letters. Which made it more original, accurate, style, and acceptable to people.
The goals of teaching the Holy Quran
Learning the Qur’an and teaching it many goals, which are as follows: To train the tongue in the style of the Qur’an, while gaining a lot of knowledge in the Arabic language, while making the student permanently connected to the Qur’an, and continuously training him to improve his recitation and understanding of the Qur’an.
Treating the main topic of the Qur’an, which is guiding people to the divine curriculum, and this matter is obtained by a person through learning and teaching the Qur’an, and as it came from Ibn Khaldun that he said: Teaching the Qur’an to children is from the previous Sunnahs; Because it implements faith in their hearts, and is the basis for acquiring religious knowledge; This will be the basis on which the child is built.
Explain the meanings in which the Holy Qur’an was revealed. By taking care of the letters and their exits, and the movements that are on them, and connecting words to each other; To connect meanings.
quranic qaida is a program that displays the light base of the eminence of Sheikh Nur Muhammad Haqqani, may God have mercy on him, along with the full phonetic reading of the rule, and the program also allows the user to click on any letter or word to be pronounced in the luminous way.
Where our online program helps the user to know the correct reading of the letters of the Arabic language, as well as the movements (Al-Fatha Al-Damma and Al-Kasra), then reading the words correctly and sound exits. The program also benefits non-Arabic speaking learners.