Qurani Qaida is one of the best ways to teach the Quran to kids and teach it by starting with them by learning spelling, and after mastering the spelling, the child begins to learn to read by pronouncing the letters correctly, then after being able to read, he starts writing some words for him, and it is preferable to start with Basmalah, Surat Al-Fatiha, and some short Suras. This program should be on a daily basis with a review of what was previously taken, and there is another method of teaching spelling to kids called the Noorani Qaida method.
Table of Contents
What is the rule of Qurani Qaida?
Qurani Qaida is known as one of the sciences related to the Holy Quran, and it was named by that name. It’s completely different from Noorani Qaida that Sheikh Noor Muhammad Al-Haqqani wrote, and this method begins with knowing the number of letters with spelling.
Those who cannot read and write, step by step through the verses of the Holy Quran; It is a practical application of the Arabic language and the recitation of the Quran, and it is used by teachers of children and non-Arabs and teachers of learning difficulties.
Qurani Qaida is a book on how to read the language with a focus on drawing the Quran. Because its purpose is to read the Quran and not only the language, then the author added some Quran phonemes for some of the reciters who read by investigating the chopping and clarification of the letters. Like Al-Hosari and Abdel-Basit, who the author added in an easy and comfortable way to the ear, which helps the student to reach the degree of mastery, and to accept learning the rule in scientific sequential steps.
Author of Qurani Qaida
Darussalam is the Autor and publisher of Qurani Qaida so you can buy your PDF copy from here
The importance of learning Qurani Qaida
- The importance of learning the Qurani Qaida is due to many reasons, and explain it as follows:
- Her attachment to the Quran and the Arabic language, and she is interested in everything that needs reading in particular, and writing in general.
- Its gradation, ease and clarity for the student, far from complexity, in addition to the presence of many examples and exercises from the Quran. To measure students ‘understanding and comprehension, while building students’ minds to understand letter and word shapes.
- Distinctively arranged and divided, with many colors; To set letters and words.
- Its fruits are in the supremacy of its students.
- Its authorship is in a style similar to that of ancient Muslim scholars, and this method is based on dealing with the subject of the book, and the scholar wrote his book to address some issues in the way of learning the Quran.
- Adopts Ottoman drawing and Quranic pronunciation of letters. Which made it more original, accurate, style, and acceptable to people.
The goals of teaching the Holy Quran
Learning the Quran and teaching it many goals, which are as follows: To train the tongue by practicing recitation of the Quran with Tajweed rules, while gaining a lot of knowledge in the Arabic language, while making the student permanently connected to the Quran, and continuously training him to improve his recitation and understanding of the Quran.
Treating the main topic of the Quran, which is guiding people to the divine curriculum, and this matter is obtained by a person through learning and teaching the Quran, and as it came from Ibn Khaldun that he said: Teaching the Quran to children is from the previous Sunnahs; Because it implements faith in their hearts, and is the basis for acquiring religious knowledge; This will be the basis on which the child is built.
Explain the meanings in which the Holy Quran was revealed. By taking care of the letters and their exits, and the movements that are on them, and connecting words to each other; To connect meanings.
Differences between Qurani Qaida and Noorani Qaida
- we prefer teaching Noorani Qaida because it’s simply focusing on how to read Arabic well without any advanced information about Tajweed rules so after finishing Noorani Qaida, you will be able to any Arabic text well then you can Start Learning Quran with Tajweed side by side, but in Qurani Qaida, there are advanced Tajweed rules inside which may not be suitable for many students.
- Qurani Qaida is available in Urdu but Noorani Qaida is available in many languages including English and Arabic.
- the purpose of both of them is to be able to recite Quran so it’s many ways for the same target so it’s the primary stage for all Islamic courses like Recitation with Tajweed, memorization with Tajweed.
- both of them are suitable for beginners, children and adults.
- Noorani Qaida is more famous than Qurani Qaida
Our online program helps students to know the correct reading of the letters of the Arabic language, as well as the movements (Al-Fatha Al-Damma and Al-Kasra), then reading the words correctly and sound exits. The program also benefits non-Arabic speaking learners.