Quran memorization online,
The Noble Qur’an is the last of the divine books that were revealed, the Qur’an is the constitution of Muslims, and the servant can draw close to God in many ways, including memorizing the Noble Qur’an.
Likewise, following the Sunnah of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and the honorable Companions, may God be pleased with them, brings us closer to God and enriches our knowledge of Islamic law, in addition to that, the Hafiz of the Noble Qur’an has a high status with Allah.
Table of Contents
The virtues of memorizing the Noble Qur’an with evidence from the noble Prophet’s Sunnah
God honors the father of the Hafiz of the Qur’an
- Ben forbid Juhani from his father, may Allah be pleased with him easy, said that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, he said: (who read the Koran and work, including wear parents crown the Day of Resurrection her light better than the light of the sun in the lower house if you, what your expectations on him that the work of this).
- We often notice that parents endeavor to memorize their children the Book of God, so God made them a special place and honor that no one else can attain, so God wears them the crown of whoever sees Him knows that these people are their children from the keepers of the Holy Qur’an.
- This indicates the status of the Keeper of the Qur’an and his family on the Day of Resurrection, although each of them will have a different honor, only others will receive it.
Intercession of the Qur’an to its preserver on the Day of Resurrection
- It is narrated on the authority of Abu Umamah, may God be pleased with him, that he said: “I heard the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, say: (Read the Qur’an, for it comes on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its companions…).
- Here we find that the Messenger is clearest in the position of the keeper of the Qur’an, as the Qur’an comes on the Day of Resurrection – and it is more difficult than on the day – so he will be an intercessor for its owner.
- If he is in Hell, he comes out of Hell, and if he is in Heaven, his position is higher and more.
Hafiz of the Qur’an from the people of God and his own
- On the authority of Anas bin Malik – may God be pleased with him – he said: The Messenger of God may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Indeed, God has some of the people who are qualified.
- One of the virtues of preserving the book of God is that the one who memorizes the Qur’an is one of the people of God and is special to him in this world and the hereafter.
The Qur’an raises the level of those who memorize it in the world
- It was narrated on the authority of Umar, may God be pleased with him, who said, “As for your Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, he said: Indeed, with this book, God raises up stakes and puts others in it.”
- The Hafiz of the Qur’an has a stake in this world, raises his status, and is one of the people whom others revere and respect and whose word is heard, as he carries the Qur’an inside his heart.
The Quran raises the status of its conservator
- True from the hadeeth of Ms. Aisha, the mother of believers – God bless them – it is reported that the Prophet peace be upon him, he said: “The one who recites the Koran, which kept him with the trip and honorable sons who read like a Ataahidh which is in severe double reward.”
- The hafiz of the Qur’an is always of high status that no one is like him and no one else reaches it.
Hafez Quran rises in the homes of heaven
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said, “On the Day of Resurrection, the companion of the Qur’an shall be said to recite, recite, and recite as you were singing in the dwelling of the world. Your status is with the last verse you used to recite.”
- This is a higher status for the Hafiz of the Book of God, not only for the Hafiz of the Qur’an in a normal degree.
- Rather, the more you memorize the Qur’an, the higher your stature, and the more you memorize the entire Noble Qur’an will reach the highest levels.
Whoever memorizes the Qur’an has priority in leading people in prayer
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “People lead their readers to the Book of God.” The Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, explained that the one who memorizes the Qur’an has priority in leading people.
- The more an individual memorizes the more, the more priority it is to lead people in prayer, and this indicates the high position of the one who memorizes the Qur’an and the importance of the imam being of a high degree of religiosity and memorizing the Qur’an.
Whoever memorizes the Qur’an will be blessed by people in this world and the hereafter
- It came on the authority of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, from the hadith of Abu Hurairah – may God be pleased with him – that he said: (There is no envy except in two: a man whom God has taught the Qur’an to recite during the night and during the day…).
- In addition to it is well known that envy is one of the things that are hateful in Islam.
- In addition, if the hadith of the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, indicates anything, then it indicates the high status of the person who preserves the verses of God and his book.
- As well as his high position in this world and the hereafter, not only he, but also his relatives, he attains the merit of their children memorizing the Qur’an.
Quran memorization online with Aya institute
- Now, with the help of Aya institute, you can Quran memorization online with the aid of our excellent teachers.
- For Quran memorization online, We use Skype and Zoom applications.