learn to read Quran online,
learn to read Quran online The Holy Prophet has told us that reading the Qur’an has four benefits, as it brings peace and mercy, just as the angels protect its readers, and God reminds them of whoever has it, and every letter he reads is rewarded with ten good deeds, and whoever recites it is counted among the people of the Qur’an who are the people of God and his own, and on the Day of Resurrection the Qur’an comes as an intercessor for his family. Who was reciting it?
Table of Contents
learn to read Quran online
learn to read Quran online, the Noble Qur’an is a light by which the Muslim guides the path of the straight path and by which he imitates, and in this article, I will review the most successful way to memorize and learn the Qur’an, and this is a method that depends on continuing diligence every day. To learn the Quran without a teacher.
The means of the Quran student is the moral means
Before starting this matter, you must have a strong determination to learn the great Qur’an, so that difficulties will be overlooked for you and be slight, and you will earn a reward for every effort you exert so that the matter of learning it will be easy for you.
Renewal of the intention, as it is necessary to ensure that all this effort is for the sake of God Almighty and has nothing other than it, and it is preferable before embarking on this step to pray two rak’ahs for the need, so that God Almighty may support you on this step, and in the prayer of need ask your Lord, Glory be to Him, to facilitate the learning of the Qur’an. This prayer in the middle of the night, called for your hope to be fulfilled and your claim answered.
Physical means to learn to read Quran online
This method requires you to obtain a Qur’an, preferably of large size, but the most important thing is that the letters be colored, audio recordings, an Internet connection, and a computer device to see and hear the readings.
Tips help you to learn to read Quran online
- Waking up early after Fajr prayer as much as possible.
- Start with the depth and shortness of the fence.
- Learn every day a ruling on the rulings of Tajweed from a special book or online through the Aya Institute, and we will help you in this.
- When you finish from the book of rulings of Tajweed open the Qur’an (letters not colored) and read any verse and try to extract the rulings in it, write on an adjacent book.
- Use the Quran in colored letters and review the ruling for each day.
- Always read aloud to strengthen your voice and control the correct pronunciation of the letters, so reading the Qur’an is obligatory with intonation.
- Reward yourself whenever you overlook one of the rulings of intonation and the better your pronunciation of letters.
- Read in front of your friends and learn from their advice. Beautify your voice, as the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: (Adorn the Qur’an with your voices).
- Record your readings and listen to them to evaluate yourself.
- You know that some Quranic verses are verbally similar, this will make it easier for you to recite.
- When you become certain of your ability to read correctly, taking into account the rules of intonation, sounds, and letter exits, enlarge your dream and make it memorize the Holy Quran.
learn to read Quran online correctly
There are many methods that can be followed to learn the Qur’an and recite it correctly. Among them: Direct reception of scholars specialized in reading the Qur’an, and taking care of it. One of the best ways to learn to read the Holy Qur’an correctly is.
Taking the knowledge of reading the Qur’an and its Tajweed from a competent Sheikh, where the learner listens to his correct reading and reads on it, in order to correct his reading and intonation, and from what is evidenced by the correctness of that approach in teaching the Qur’an. The Almighty said: (So when we read it, then follow His Qur’an).
It should be noted that learning by receiving and speaking is a condition of teaching the correct reading of the Qur’an, because the fruits of learning the correct reading of the Qur’an do not come by simply reading from books or that.
On the authority of a sheikh or scholar, the Noble Qur’an was descended from the Tablet preserved in the sky, to the heart of the Prophet – may blessings and peace be upon him – through the Secretary of Revelation Gabriel – upon him be peace – orally.
The importance of learning to read the Qur’an correctly
The importance of learning to read Quran online correctly as evidenced by the fact that it included many things for the learner, including:
- He made the recitation and intonation of the Qur’an a standard by which to measure the accuracy of other hymns, including the call to prayer, the Tashahhud, the opening and Istikharah.
- Providing the best reading of the Qur’an in leading the prayers. The Prophet – upon him be blessings and peace – made the correct reading of the Qur’an a measure of the preference for the imamate in prayer. The best reading of God’s book is the first Muslims to lead the imamate, and reading also includes mastery of it and intonation in a correct and elaborate manner. For Allah’s Book.
- Using various methods to teach reading and reciting the Qur’an, the Prophet – upon him be blessings and peace – was keen to diversify methods to teach his companions – may God be pleased with them – and recite the Holy Qur’an, as he used to recite the Qur’an in open prayer, in individual and group education sessions, and to make public the individual reading.
Now, with the help of Aya institute, you can use our lessons for easy Quran learning with the aid of our excellent teachers. We use Skype and Zoom applications.