Learn tafsir online with Aya institute with the aid of our excellent teachers ,
Before we begin talking about how to Learn tafsir online let’s first know what does tafsir mean…The word tafsir originally means: clarity, clarification, disclosure and revelation, and the idiomatic definition of the science of exegesis revolves around the orbit of its linguistic meaning, where “Al-Zarkashi” defined it as: The arrangement of its makkah, its civil, its arbitrator, its similarity, its copyist, its abrogated, its specific, its general, its absolute, its bound, its entirety, and its tafsir.
From the comprehensive definitions of the science of exegesis that it is: “a science in which the Noble Qur’an is searched in terms of its connotation on the purpose of God as much as human energy.” This definition can be expressed in a simpler phrase, which is that tafsir is the disclosure of what God wants from Qur’anic verses according to human energy. This article will be to talk about the origins of the science of tafsir, its sources, and its most famous pioneers.
The existence of science of exegesis (tafsir)
- The science of exegesis arose in conjunction with the revelation of the Noble Qur’an.
- As the Qur’anic verses often interpreted each other, but some rulings may be summarized in the Holy Qur’an and the Messenger of God could detail them for the honorable Companions.
- The need for tafsir was not severe because most of the Companions were Arabs and the Noble Qur’an in their own language.
- They understood it without explanation or explanation.
- But with the expansion of the Islamic state, the need for tafsir knowledge increased.
- With their tafsir of the Qur’an for some of it and the hadith of the Prophet related to the tafsirof the Noble Qur’an.
- The reasons for revelation have a great impact in the knowledge of the tafsir of the verses.
- Understanding the Qur’an more precisely by those who entered Islam after that.
- Especially with the increase in conquests and the spread of Islam outside the Arabian Peninsula.
- Learn tafsir online with Aya institute.
The most famous tafsir scientists
- A group of scholars and commentators became famous in exegesis, in the past and present, among them: “Al-Tabari, Al-Zamakhshari, Al-Fakhr Al-Razi, Al-Qurtubi, and Ibn Katheer”.
- What follows is an introduction to some of them:
- Imam Al-Tabari: Abu Jaafar, Muhammad Ibn Jarir Al-Tabari, from the people of Tabaristan, was born “Amal” in the year 224 AH, and went out From his country at the age of twelve.
- He seeks knowledge and sits to the sheikhs, and he heard in Iraq, the Levant, and Egypt about a lot of creation, and he settled in his place after that in Baghdad.
- Al-Razi: Abu Abdullah, Muhammad bin Omar bin al-Hussein,he comes from Tabaristani.
- then al-Razi Ibn Khatib, from the descendants of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, was born in 544 AH in the city of Rai.
- He was educated by senior scholars and intended for students of knowledge from the rest of the country and developed compilations in various fields such as tafsir.
- His book on tafsir is called Al-Tafsir Al-Kabeer.
- Imagine the ease of learning nowadays with the existence of ways to Learn tafsir online compared with the diffuculties our ancestors faced to learn tafsir
before you start to Learn Tafsir online you have to know Benefits in the science of Tafsir
- The science of exegesis is considered one of the most important and honorable Islamic sciences.
- This is because it is used to understand the words of God Almighty and explain its meanings and rulings.
- As it contains an explanation of the news of the former, the news of the later, and the judgment among people.
- And the purpose of it is to adhere to the religion of God Almighty, and to reach happiness, just as people have a great need for it.
- Confirm that; The many verses mentioned in the Qur’an encourage contemplation and pondering.
- The ummah should spend its efforts to take care of the Holy Qur’an and explain what is meant by it.
- That which is the pleasure of God Almighty.
- The science of exegesis is one of the sciences that illuminate its owner and people their way.
- Because it is concerned with the Book of God – the Almighty – the truth, which the falsehood does not address.
- It contains an explanation of the rulings. Like the Sunnah and obligatory.
- The revelation was revealed to the Prophet – upon him be blessings and peace – and in it he urged obedience and worship, forbade falsehood, and sincerity of intentions for God Almighty.
- The example in that is the Prophet – may blessings and peace be upon him – and his esteemed companions – may God be pleased with them – who made a great deal.
- To clarify the meanings of the Noble Qur’an and extract its secrets, following the words of the Almighty:
- Due to the nation’s shortcomings and its remoteness from the language in which the Holy Qur’an was revealed, which is the Arabic language; The Arab Muslims were aware of the Qur’an and its meanings.
- They used to ask the Prophet – may blessings and peace be upon him – about what troubled them, and the importance of interpretation in the life of a Muslim is confirmed because it is the path that leads to the application of the words of God Almighty in his life.
- Therefore, the scholars made it a hypothesis of sufficiency: The presence of commentators in every nation is one of the duties of religion.
- and it was in the habit of commentators at the beginning of their books to demonstrate the importance of exegesis by citing verses that encourage reflection and contemplation.
Learn tafsir online with Aya institute
- nowadays, with the presence of COVID-19 the whole world is now turned to online learning using new technologies.
- With Aya institute you can Learn tafsir online.
- In Aya institute we provide online interactive demonstration to Learn tafsir online using ZOOM and skype applications.
- Aya institute is an online professional platform, through it you can learn online courses provided by Arab male and female teachers, for children and adults to learn Quran, Islamic studies and Arabic language, also to learn tafsir online.