learn Tafseer of Quran for online with Tarjuma (Translation) at ease,
the Qur’an is the word of God Almighty. Therefore, in order to understand it in the correct sense, a person must summon his intellectual capacity and increase knowledge. When a person is at a certain intellectual level, only then can he begin to understand the true message conveyed by God Almighty through the words of the Qur’an and what Concerning the interpretation of the Qur’an to understand the general public, different people have tried to write the interpretation of the Qur’an and although Muslims read the Qur’an and try to read it with the translation, reading the tafsir has its own significance.
Table of Contents
Tafseer of Quran
The word “tafsir” comes from the origin of the word “fasara,” meaning tafsir. Therefore, the interpretation of the Qur’an means the interpretation of the verses of the Qur’an. The Quranic interpretation is not done by someone who has a common or common mind and understanding of Islam. Rather, people do it after obtaining a wide knowledge of Islam and reading the history of Islam in depth. The aim of the interpretation is to know the true meaning of the verses of the Qur’an so that the public can benefit from it and know the correct message of the Qur’an.
The importance of Tafseer of Quran
There are a variety of reasons why tafsir is important and people are consulted on tafsir when it comes to understanding the Qur’an. Here are some important reasons why tafsir is important:
- First: Trying to explain the Qur’an so that the reader’s understanding of the Qur’an and its message increases. Just as reading the translation can give the literal meanings of the words of the Qur’an, however, the interpretation comes with a context in which a specific verse was revealed, thus giving a context for each word and thus a better understanding of the Qur’an and its verses if you wish In reading the Qur’an with its translation.
- Second, Tafseer of Quran is also important when it comes to expelling the laws of Islam from the Qur’an where verses of the Qur’an come with instructions, then there are hadiths of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) that give instructions and so on, the interpretation combines the two and gives the reader a complete and understandable set of instructions.
- Third: When there is no science in the interpretation of the Qur’an, it is certain that ambiguity and contradiction rise. When interpretation of the Qur’an that contains the scientific method for analyzing the verses is available, the chances of ambiguity and conflict are reduced, and therefore, instead of ambiguous interpretations, there are clear explanations.
Types of Tafseer of Quran
When it comes to the different types of Tafseer of Quran, there are three main types, namely: interpretation by narration, and interpretation by opinion which are the two main types, and all interpretations written in one or more of these types.
Interpretation of the novel
- It is the first type of interpretation, as verses of the Qur’an are explained through various sources of transmission.
- These sources: The Qur’an itself, where the interpretation is done with reference to other verses of the Qur’an speaking on the same topic.
- The second source: the hadiths of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, in which his words and actions shed light on the meaning of the verses of the Qur’an.
- Third: Explanation of Qur’an verses to the companions of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The lines below show the interpretation made from these sources with some examples.
Firstly, the Qur’an:
It happens while reading the Qur’an that a person finds an unexplained phrase and wants to search for the answer. In this regard, the Qur’an itself is the best answer because the things mentioned in one part are also mentioned in another part of the Qur’an as well.
Thus, by linking these verses, one can find an answer to the questions that may arise, for example in one verse of the Qur’an God Almighty says: “We sent him down on a blessed night ۚ We were warning men.” And the question that comes to our mind is now. In which God Almighty revealed the Qur’an because apparently, the verse did not mention a specific night, however, when a person reads another verse of the Qur’an in which God Almighty says
“We sent it down on the night of fate.” Thus it is clear from this verse of the Qur’an that the verse referred to by Allah The Most High in the Blessed Night in a previous verse is actually Laylat al-Qadr. In this way, by using the Qur’an and linking its verses, one can find explanation and answers for the verses of the Qur’an, which is the first type of interpretation.
Second: The traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (may God bless him and grant him peace):
After the Qur’an, the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (may God bless him and grant him peace) are considered a secondary source of guidance for Muslims.
Third: Companions of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace:
- They are the companions of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, who received information directly from him.
- Therefore, after his life, they were talking about the verses of the Qur’an and everyone would try to interpret the verses on the basis of his experience with the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace.
- Consequently, the explanations provided by the companions of the Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) are also correct regarding the interpretation of the Qur’an.
Tafseer of Quran by opinion
It is the second type of Qur’anic interpretation, although it is not based on the transmission of knowledge, but is based on logic and what is called ijtihad. The important thing is that ijtihad does not mean sudden or random interpretations. Rather, it is done by comparing the verses and hadiths of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and thus, through this Comparison and contradiction, scholars think and arrive at a specific interpretation of the verses of the Qur’an.
Now, with the help of Aya institute, you can use our lessons for learning What is tafsir and how to read the Quran with Tajweed online with the aid of our excellent teachers. We use Skype and Zoom applications.