learn quran with tajweed defines as intonation in language as making a thing good, and refining the reading: that is, it brought it free from bad pronunciation, and Imam Ibn al-Jawzi defined it idiomatically and said: It is “to give the letters their rights, arrange them in their order, return each letter to its output and origin, attach it to its counterpart, and correct Its pronouncement, and its gentle speech in the case of its phrasing and the perfection of its appearance, without extravagance, neither arbitrariness, nor excess, nor exhaustion. “
Aspects of learning the recitation of the Holy Quran
Aspects of learning to recite the Noble Qur’an Learning to recite the Holy Qur’an is based on two aspects, and they are as follows:
The theoretical aspect :
The theoretical aspect of the science to learn quran with tajweed relates to the rulings and rules that scholars have put in place in books that teach rulings on intonation.
Such as the sections of the mudd and its times, as well as the rulings of the letters in terms of showing, dithering, overturning, concealment, and other rulings and rules that were explained, and talk about them was expanded in the books of tajweed science.
The practical aspect :
It is called the applied aspect, and this aspect cannot be controlled by the learner, nor can he master it except by taking the rulings of intonation and sharing it with a reader who is known for mastering the provisions of the recitation of the Noble Qur’an in knowledge and application.
Such as the rulings of the rum, the imam, the singing, the facilitation, the oral concealment, and the practical side that protects the learner from melody and recitation in reading.
Rulings of Tajweed science
Rulings on Tajweed are divided into many types, and this is explained in the following:
Rulings on seeking refuge and basmalah: Seeking refuge is a desirable Sunnah, and it is required when reciting the Book of God – the Almighty – even though it is not from it.
Some of them have argued that it is obligatory, especially at the beginning of the recitation, whether the beginning of the recitation is from the beginning or the end of the surah.
How to learn quran with tajweed ?
- Scholars have pointed out the close connection between the Noble Qur’an and rulings on intonation.
- Whereas God Almighty sent down the Noble Qur’an with Tajweed, and the Messenger of God – may God bless him and grant him peace – used to recite the Holy Qur’an and present it to the Companions – may God be pleased with them – with the provisions of Tajweed, and so were the reciters in every age.
- The teacher reads to the learner with intonation; Following the example of the Prophet – upon him be blessings and peace.
- The rulings of intonation continued to be received with the Holy Qur’an from the mouths of the sheikhs.
- Therefore, the rulings of tajweed should be mastered through reading to a disciplining sheikh.
- In addition to memorizing the letters Because defects in intonation are considered a defect in reading, even if memorizing letters is perfect.
Learning from a master Sheikh
It is worth noting that the correct reading is done by observing the minimum rules of intonation; Such as slurring, stretching, and mastering the exits of the letters during memorization increase the mastery of memorization and establish it, especially since fast reading is similar to reading books makes it difficult to memorize, and speeds up forgetting the memorized, and among the things that help to stabilize memorization.
Reading on an elaborate Sheikh Because correcting mistakes takes precedence over memorizing the Qur’an, and the learner should realize that he is liable to error, and it is his duty when the mistake occurs.
Learn the correct way of reading, and mastering what his sheikh or teacher teaches him, and the teachers follow one of two methods:
- Either the student recites the entire Holy Quran; His Sheikh corrects his recitation, and he is not allowed to memorize in the year in which he read.
- In the second year; It is allowed to save, as for the second method; That the sheikh corrects his student the verses that he wants to memorize, and it is worth noting that correcting the recitation before memorizing makes memorization much easier, during the correction the verses are read again.
- Therefore, most of the learners memorize approximately thirty percent of the verses only during their correction, leaving them only seventy percent. Until they are fully preserved.
Tips to Learn quran with tajweed
And other tips that help to learn to memorize the Holy Quran with Tajweed:
The scientific, educational, and mental connection with the sheikh who teaches the Noble Qur’an and the rulings of its intonation, and the adoption of one sheikh for this task, so that the learner is not dispersed between one method and another, as well as between one sheikh and another.
The learner has more than one method, even if these methods are from the sheikh himself, with the necessity to limit himself to memorizing and reading in one edition of the Qur’an, and one of the most important things that help to memorize through intonation and mastery of memorization.
Sincerity in the intention of God Almighty, and keenness to choose the right place and time for memorization, draw closer to God – the Almighty – and resort to Him by asking for help always, for memorization is conciliation and facilitation from God Almighty.
During conservation, with the importance of repeating memorization, leaving behind sins, sins, and forbidden acts, and adhering to obedience and worship, as it is recommended to allocate a daily rosette for preservation.
So that the learner feels the necessity and importance of regularity in memorizing the Noble Qur’an, and thus persevere in it without interruption.
Other means and methods
- The best choice to Learn quran with tajweed is seeking the help of a sheikh to teach this, but if there is no sheikh, or the inability to learn from the hand of a sheikh at all.
- It is possible to learn and memorize the Holy Qur’an without a sheikh, by using the learned Qur’an, listening to the lessons of intonation, and using applications for the sciences of Tajweed.
- Whether they are audible or read, it is also possible to resort to what is known as electronic readers or to make use of modern means of communication in the correct way.
- It is also possible to read and learn from theoretical books, including books on the rulings of recitation and intonation, including modern books, old ones.
- Some are available in the form of an electronic copy on websites to Learn quran with tajweed, but it should be noted that these methods are resorted to if one is unable to learn the Noble Qur’an from a master Sheikh.