learn quran recitation via zoom with aya institute ,
The Noble Qur’an is the word of God revealed to our Prophet Muhammad – may God bless him and grant him peace – who worships his recitation, and is protected from distortion and alteration. God has honored us for making us among the people of the Qur’an, and God has made those who read it with skill a reward, and whoever enjoys it two rewards, and this is an incentive for us to keep reading it The Messenger – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – urged his learning when he said: “Your best is to learn the Qur’an and teach it,” since mastering the Qur’an requires us to learn to read it, and try to improve it, so how do I learn to recite the Holy Qur’an?
learn quran recitation and its provisions
Recitation of a name from the source of “recitation” and the recitation are rulings developed for how to read and recite the Noble Qur’an. They include rulings for seeking refuge, rulings for basmalah, rulings for consonants and fornun, rulings for static memes, strict noun and mim rulings, letter exits, letter attributes, places of endowment and rosette, and ten readings And the difference between them, and the types of hamzat, and the insecurities, and the stretched, and the glorification and thinning, and the correspondence of letters, and learning this science is considered by scholars an obligation on every Muslim man and woman.
Etiquette to learn quran recitation
- Choose the pure, clean and decent place with the Holy Quran.
- Ensure your purity and goodness for what befits the Holy Quran.
- Evoking the greatness of the Qur’an and reverence in its reading.
- Not to interrupt the recitation except for an urgent and necessary matter, given the specifics of reciting the Qur’an.
- Being polite while reading, there is no constant movement, no laughter, and no yawning.
- Seeking refuge before starting reading, supplication and preparing oneself to start reciting.
How to learn Quran recitation
You can learn recitation in the following ways:
- To learn quran recitation, listening to the Qur’an a lot by the good imams, or listening to tapes of the well-educated Qur’an while tracking their reading on the Mushaf, in order to learn ways to read the Qur’an, and to adopt one reader to make it easier for you to get acquainted with the rulings and not to be confused or distracted.
- Registration in recitation courses held in mosques and centers specialized in memorizing the Qur’an, in which these rulings are taught and learning is applied by recitation to the teacher / teacher and the possibility of correcting the mistakes made by the learner.
- Watching the Quran recitation lessons that are shown on TV, radio and the Internet (YouTube), trying to self-implement and taking into account the alerts that are displayed and repeating what you hear verses recited in front of you.
- Buying Qur’an books or Qur’ans that clarify rulings by adopting special colors explained in the footer or side margins of the page, which help in understanding the ruling and in detailing it.
- Enroll in lessons and training courses accredited by the AyA Institute.
It is possible to combine more than one method for learning recitation, so you may join a course of recitation and listen to the Qur’an frequently, and read from the teacher’s Qur’an. This will help in mastering the recitation and facilitate its learning, because reciting the Qur’an is a skill like any skill that is strengthened with practice and forgotten and faded without practice.
The importance of learning Quran recitation
Muslims have been interested in learning how to recite the Noble Qur’an and memorizing it in order to reach the highest ranks in Heaven and obtain reward and reward from God Almighty. A special knowledge has been established on the rulings of reading the Holy Qur’an and the correct methods of recitation. As we know, the sea of the Arabic language is wide, and when the movements on the word itself are changed it becomes more from meaning, and this science was called “the science of Tajweed.”
This science is concerned with teaching the reader of the Noble Qur’an the correct exits of letters from the nose and throat without change or distortion, and the Holy Qur’an was revealed in seven dialects to suit the different dialects of the Arabian Peninsula, and when the region of Arabia expanded, the command of the Prophet of God Almighty ordered Muslim leaders such as Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq – may God be pleased with him Starting and teaching people the Holy Qur’an. The method of reading and the rulings on intonation differed, but all of them preserved the meanings and essence of the Holy Qur’an.
The accuracy of memorization and proficiency in reading, so the Prophet – upon him be blessings and peace – taught the Companions – may God be pleased with them – the Holy Qur’an on sound foundations that guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the instruction. By repetition and correct recitation of the verses of the Qur’an, this is evidenced by what has been proven in al-Sahih on the authority of the companion Abdullah bin Masoud – may God be pleased with him: (The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, taught us the Tashahhud as he teaches us the soorah from the Qur’an).
The Prophet’s reading of the Holy Qur’an
learn quran recitation as the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – used to recite a party every day, and his reading was a hymn without haste or delay, but rather a letter by letter, clearly and clearly, as he used to recite a verse by a verse. That is, he breaks between the verses, extends the letters of the mudd, and is keen to seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan before starting to read the Qur’an, and Abu Bakra – may God be pleased with him – mentioned that the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – used to extend the reading of the Noble Qur’an without rewinding * it.
Now, with the help of Aya institute you can use our lessons for learning how to read the quarn online with the aid of our excellent teachers. We use Skype and Zoom applications.