learn quran kids,
the method of memorizing the Quran for children, at this stage the child begins the period of receptivity and recording in memory, and it is easy to memorize it; Because he will not forget what he has memorized, so there are no worries or problems in his mind, for example, or the concerns of life, so let us plant to reap.
learn quran kids
Let us start in the name of God from short of the surahs, gradually memorizing one surah per day, reading and intonation, bearing in mind the repetition and not neglecting the teaching of reading and writing, by forming the opening, joining and breaking, then reading full words, then the extended alif, waw, and yaa, reading a complete sentence by forming it, all of this you will find in booklets Teaching reading and writing to children Nour al-Bayan, al-Qaida al-Noorania, or al-Qaeda al-Baghdadi.
- When memorizing a new surah, one must review a surah from the previous memorization so that the child does not forget
- You can use YouTube and videos memorizing the teacher’s Quran, such as the exclusive Quran
- Bring a favorite prize for the child after completing the first part, or do a party inside the house to mark the end of the first part.
- Begin memorizing the second part, which is the part of the property. We have also agreed that we will memorize from small surahs to large pictures.
- In the second part, memorize five verses a day in the morning, then repeat and repeat them so that the child does not forget
- After completing his education to read and write, let him read by himself, even if he stutters.
- And so on … all the parts with a daily review schedule for the previous surah, a weekly review of three previous Surahs, and a monthly review of the previous part.
The virtue you gain when you learn quran kids
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, said: “Whoever travels a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise. People do not gather in the houses of Allah, reciting the book of Allah and studying it together, but that tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will cover them, angels will surround them, and Allah will mention them to those near him. ”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2699, Grade: Sahih
Our program to learn quran kids
- The method on which the program is based is a numerical method, so the use of the printed Qur’an in the King Fahd Complex to print the Qur’an, known as the green color, has 604 pages in which the entire Holy Qur’an was written. There are fifteen lines on each page, and according to these principles, the table is like this.
- The first 3 years Your child or daughter who is 3 years old is memorized daily only 3 lines, and in the following days “from Monday to Thursday” and on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday, what was memorized is reviewed on Monday and Thursday, then make one month In the year in which what has been studied is reviewed throughout the year.
- With this system, you will find that your child has reached the foundation year in school, and they have completed memorizing from Surat Al-Nas to Surat Al-Fater.
- The next three years in which the number of lines is increased and made it half a page every day with a full-page review on Sunday and four days and the rest of the week is devoted to reviewing what has been memorized in the week, with one month being made for intensive review, let it be in Ramadan.
- In this way, you will find that your child by the end of the fifth grade of primary school has finished memorizing the entire Holy Quran.
Common questions about learn quran kids
How do you teach children the Quran?
Is that you repeat each verse 10 times, then move to the next verse 10 times, then the two verses with each other 6 times, then the third verse, repeat it 10 times after that the three verses with some 6 times … and so on. If your child makes a mistake at any point in recitation, then you should repeat it 10 times, if not established, repeat it 10 times again, and so on.
You can use a sister, neighbor, or teacher who is a friend to help you recite, and the schedule should be adhered to regularly until the days of special occasions and holidays. Lay the foundations for your child’s future commitment to reading and reviewing a steady response every day, so that they are not lagging behind him for what was the reason.
What are the requirements for teaching the Quran to children?
His long-mindedness, patience, and interconnectedness (you need, as it is said, the long-term policy).
Allocate two hours every day to implement this schedule. Do not amend it, whatever your circumstances, such as going out for visits by family and relatives, the occurrence of emergencies, such as the death of one of the family or neighbors, the wedding of a close or distant sister or one of your children, or the mother or father entering the hospital or traffic accidents. Or at the time of school tests.
All these emergencies are conditional upon you not to make you neglect one day from this schedule until the Holy Quran is sealed. Finally, you need to provide a preservation aid for your child or child, after completing all five parts, do a comprehensive test of the parts that your child has stamped.
Clients’ opinions on Aya institute
I would like to thank Aya Institute because since my children enrolled in the institute’s online lessons through Zoom and Skype, they advanced their level in Arabic and began to master the recitation of the Qur’an thanks to the distinguished teachers who teach through the Nooranya method to teach Arabic and the Holy Qur’an for beginners ( learn quran kids ).