Easy Quran memorization with Aya institute,
the Qur’an is distinguished by its ease and ease of remembrance, understanding, and memorization. Allah Almighty said:” And We have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?” (Surah Al-Qamar, 54:17), so a Muslim can read it anytime and anywhere. This makes the opportunity for a person to meet him and read him easy and take into account all persons and circumstances, and that understanding his speech is easy for all types of society, whether the world and the public, the young and the old, men and women, etc.
Table of Contents
easy Quran memorization for kids
The interest of parents in memorizing the Noble Qur’an for their children is one of the best deeds, especially if it was started with them from a young age. It is the best help for the child to memorize the Qur’an, and the child who used to listen to the Holy Qur’an from a young age will be faster in memorizing than others, and the child can start memorizing the Qur’an by receiving from the age of three and four.
Al-Tabari memorized the Qur’an at the age of seven, and Al-Suyuti memorized it at the age of six, and it should be noted that memorizing children must be from a person who is proficient in reciting the Holy Qur’an. Whether one of the parents or a teacher proficient in reciting his recitation from the people of the Qur’an, with the need for the Qur’an to be present with the child during memorization.
So that he becomes accustomed to looking at words, at the way they are drawn, and connects them with his memorization and proper pronunciation of them, and it is possible to benefit from repeated educational tapes in memorizing the Qur’an, in addition to starting to memorize short suras to make this easier for him, and to memorize the Holy Quran, many methods and methods that help to facilitate memorization for children.
How to memorize the Holy Quran for children
- Planting the love of the Holy Quran in the soul of the child; Because the love of the Qur’an generates a desire to memorize it, thus the familiarity between the child and his learning of the Holy Qur’an increases.
- Ensure that the child is encouraged, praised, and rewarded for accomplishing memorization. By giving him gifts, etc.
- Stimulating the spirit of competition between him and his peers and colleagues.
- Choose the right time for conservation; So that the general atmosphere is suitable for that; Either it is in the early morning periods, or the evening, while giving him time; To relax from time to time.
- Choose the right place; So that it has adequate lighting, and good ventilation, away from the distractions that occupy the child’s mind.
- Using one edition of the Qur’an at a time, and adopting this edition without changing it.
- Using the method of copying the verses to be memorized using the same Qur’anic drawing method. Make sure to correct the child’s reading before beginning to memorize. So that his memorization is not based on a wrong reading.
- The link between memorization and the intended meaning. So that memorization takes root in the child’s mind, in addition to the connection between similarities. So that the child can differentiate between them. Too much repetition.
- Ensure that children are placed in groups. According to their level of memorization, not necessarily according to age.
- Activating the dialogue between the child and his teacher in online memorization lessons through the Aya institute.
- Cultivating the love of heaven through the Holy Qur’an, and showing that the Qur’an is the way to reach it.
Advice and guidance for easy Quran memorization:
There are many tips and directions for those who wish to memorize the Noble Qur’an, including the following:
- Seeking help from God – glory be to Him – and faithfulness to Him. Join memorization circles; Because memorizing with the congregation increases motivation and determination.
- Saving with a simple installed and enabled is better than memorizing a lot without enabling.
- Commitment to a daily response of memorization, review, and recitation according to ability and energy.
- Beginning with memorization from Juz ‘Amma, then blessed, then the one before it according to the order of the Qur’an, and so on.
- Make sure to read what has been memorized in the prayer, specifically the redundant ones.
- Investing the virtue days and months in memorizing the Qur’an, such as the month of Ramadan and Friday; And that is to confirm conservation, and review it.
- Choosing the appropriate time for conservation, and varies from person to person.
Five forts method for memorizing the Holy Quran
The Five Fosters Method, which is an easy and easy way to memorize the Noble Qur’an in a short time, is summarized in five fortresses, which are explained in the following:
- The first fortress: preserving the constant reading of the Noble Qur’an. By two parts per day, within a maximum period of forty minutes, with frequent listening to the Holy Quran; With daily response commitment almost to the party.
- The second fortress: continuous preparation, which is considered one of the strongest forts that help in memorizing the Noble Qur’an, and it is divided into:
- Weekly preparation; By reading the pages to be memorized in the following week, and supporting that by reading the tafsir, which helps support memorization and night preparation; So that the hafiz repeats hearing what is to be memorized on the next day for fifteen minutes, then reads it in quick succession with repeating the reading fifteen times, and the time for this preparation must be right before bedtime.
- The third fortress: starting with new memorization for not less than fifteen minutes, and repeating it. Repetition helps enable, and install, memorization.
- The fourth fortress: revision of the kin; This is done by reviewing the twenty pages adjacent to the new save page daily; So that it is done gradually.
- The Fifth Fort: The Review of the Remote; This is done by reviewing the save that takes place after the twenty pages adjacent to the new save page; That is, review the last forty pages, and so on; This is done gradually, once a week.
easy Quran memorization with Aya institute
- Now, with the help of Aya institute, you can use our lessons for easy Quran memorization with the aid of our excellent teachers.
- For easy Quran memorization, We use Skype and Zoom applications.